OTHER WAYS TO GIVE
MAIL A CHECK
PO BOX 1395
GIVE FROM YOUR DAF
Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match charitable contributions made by their employees. Please contact your company and make sure Special Ops SV is added as one of the 501(c)(3)s they match!
Many companies have philanthropic foundations that they support directly. Please inquire with your company and make sure they know about Special Operations (we appreciate introductions!)
A charitable gift from your estate is a favored method of giving that enables you to achieve your financial goals, maintain control of your assets, and benefit Special Operations. There are a number of options that you should discuss with your financial advisor including:
- Name us in your assets - While you may transfer many of your assets through your will or living trust, a document called a beneficiary designation controls distribution of your retirement plans, life insurance policies, commercial annuities and a variety of financial accounts.
- Life Income Gifts – these are donations that allow you to give to Special Operations while generating income for yourself and your family.
- Charitable Lead Trusts – make a substantial gift to Special Operations in the form of fixed annual payments and pass assets to your family or other heirs at reduced tax cost.
- Retained Life Estates - Donate your home, farm or a second home and receive an immediate income tax charitable deduction, while retaining the right to live in your home for the rest of your life.
- Bargain Sale - Receive immediate cash and make a gift by selling to us a valuable asset, such as real estate, for less than it is worth.
GIVE BY PHONE